How to create a professional email signature with My Signature.
IN THIS TUTORIAL YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO CREATE A CUSTOM EMAIL SIGNATURE FOR YOUR COACHING OR SERVICE-BASED BUSINESS?
- Easy for them to contact you – include the best ways to contact you
- Branded with your photo – visibility
- Branded with your colors – start to know your brand and business
- Drive them to your website – want people to check out your website? add your website url to your signature
- Promote your social media – do you want your ideal customers to see you on social? add your most popular social channels. Important; only add the social media profiles you update frequently. It looks super unprofessional if someone checks out your profile and you haven’t updated in months!
Signup for My Signature – https://mysignature.io
Choose your email signature template
Under General Tab, add your contact information – such as name, title, email, phone and website.
Under Images Tab, upload your branded photo – I recommend 1080×1080 pixels (then you can crop it) and include a link to your website on the photo.
You can do Addons Tab, to link to your booking calendar or add a disclaimer too.
Under Design Tab, add your branded colors & fonts – pro tip: branded canva board ; they have limited fonts
Then go to “Install Signature” and all you need to do is pick GMAIL icon (as an example) and “copy to clipboard”. I don’t recommend using the My Signature extension. Its super easy to cut & paste your signature.
- In the top right, click Settings (gear icon in upper right) > General > Signature Settings.
- Paste your signature (Ctrl+V or Command+V) into the “Signature” section.
- Make sure to check the box “Insert signature before quoted text in replies and remove the “–” line that precedes it.”
- Press SAVE.